SCOPE OF THIS POLICY
– Visitors and subscribers of the SAMA platform:
– Natural persons who contact us through direct contact or other forms available on the Websites:
– Subscribers to our newsletters.
– Users who log in to use our services.
– Users sign in to download free e-books.
– Users who log in to attend and/or view webinars and lectures.
Please note that if you contact us to assist you, we may need to verify your identity before fulfilling your request for your own safety and ours.
The purpose of the website is to create an online community of people interested in learning and developing acquired skills to raise the educational level of the participant.
As part of our efforts to create this online community, we receive and store information about you,
including but not limited to:
All visitors can access the content published on SAMA platform. However, some e-learning industry features and services may require registration. Users may register on the site and upon registration, a user
account is created. The user`s account then will be activated. All active user accounts have the ability to
interact with the contents.
Users are required to provide part / or all of the following information below, depending on the features or services they wish to access
– First and last name.
– Educational level.
– E-mail address.
– Phone number.
Once you have completed activation, you will be able to create your own profile “Profile”.
2.Information we collect automatically (including the use of “cookies”)
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTY
We will not sell, trade, rent, or disclose any information for the benefit of any third party outside this site, or its affiliate sites. The information will only be disclosed if ordered to do so by any judicial or regulatory authority. Note that this does not conflict with asking the subscriber or the visitor during the creation of the account about his approval or rejection, if the platform management wants to provide and share any of the marketing or advertising companies with information related to the platform’s subscribers or visitors
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content displayed on the site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, animation, sound, illustrations, software, general design and any other content is owned by the SAMA
Innovation Software Foundation which is licensed to use and dispose of it freely, From commercial appearance, copyright, moral rights and trademarks to the smallest content within the site, they are legally protected by law relating to intellectual property rights.
– None of the materials may be modified nor may you copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create a derivative work, transfer or sell any information or content on this website.
– Based on these Terms, use of any such material on any other website or computer network is prohibited. You must comply with all applicable local and international laws, regulations, statutes
and regulations in connection with your use of this Website. This website, its content and all rights related to it shall remain the exclusive property of the SAMA Innovation Software Foundation.
– To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, you agree that neither SAMA Innovation Software Foundation nor any of its participants will be liable for any loss or damage, whether real,
reasonably related, arising out of or related to these Terms of Service, or your (or any third party’s) use of it. or inability to use the Platform, the placement of content on the Platform, or your reliance on information obtained from or via the Platform, whether your claim is based on contract, tort, law or otherwise. In particular, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you will not be liable to the Platform or any of its participants shall be liable for any damage, whether direct, indirect, or punitive, special, exemplary, or incidental damages, whether foreseeable or not Expected. Whether the platform or any of its participants has been negligent or erroneous (including It, without limitation, claims for defamation, errors and loss profits, data loss, or
interruption in data availability).
– There is no guarantee by SAMA Innovation Software Foundation that Available services will meet your requirements to provide the service uninterrupted, on time, secure, or free from errors or
viruses that the information about the server is correct, useful, timely or reliable, or that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be in absolute confidence, The quality of any
products, services, information, or other materials purchased or obtained through the Service will meet your expectations.
– The policy and terms of the website may be changed from time to time in order to meet the requirements and standards, so we ask customers to visit these sections frequently and periodically to be aware of the changes and modifications that will be in effect from the time of their publication.
– Some of the advertisements you see on the Site have been selected and delivered by third parties such as advertising networks, advertising and marketing agencies and audience providers. These
third parties may collect information about you and your online activities, whether on the Site or on other sites through cookies and beacons. The web and other technologies in an effort to understand your interests and deliver advertising tailored to your interests. Kindly note that we do not have access to or control over the information these third parties may collect, and the Privacy
Policy does not cover the information practices of these third parties.
RIGHTS OF TERMINATION OR INTERRUPTION OF COURSES AND CONTENT:
When you log in to the platform, you agree to terminate your use of or participation in the website at its absolute discretion and for any reason or no reason based on your prior notice. It is the policy of the Platform to separate users of the Platform who repeatedly infringe copyrights, depending on the circumstances it deems appropriate. The Platform and its participants reserve the right to cancel, delay, reschedule or change the structure of any course offered through the Platform or to stop providing any part or all of the Platform content or related services at any time in its sole discretion, and you agree that neither the Platform nor any of its participants shall be liable to you for such action. You may terminate your subscription to the Platform at any time if you no longer wish to do so. The rights granted to you under this Agreement will terminate upon the termination of your right to use the Platform, but the other provisions of these Terms of Service will continue to operate.
Use of SAMA Platform by minors is subject to the consent of their parents or legal guardians to the terms and conditions of applicable laws. Their acceptance of these terms is considered that they agree to and abide by them. Therefore, we advise parents or legal guardians of minors to monitor, care, follow up their behavior and educate them about the importance of safety and caution against using the Internet.